Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Realm merger request

Realm merger request

Hello there,

I play on one of the newly transfered CoG servers from Aeria, namely server 9, same nick as this one on the forums.

I would like to raise an issue concerning the active number of players left on that server, after the transfer to the Joy Heat servers.

Even before that, there were not that many people playing CoG on server 9 and, from what I can tell, there are even fewer now, after the servers were moved from Aeria to Joy Heat.

Namely, there seem to be around 3 players ( myself included) in one of the biggest alliances on that servers - FivePoints, around 4 more in the other big alliance - GodsWarriors, and, that's kind of it, to be frank.

As such, I would like you to consider merging some, if not all, of the transfered-over CoG servers from Aeria ( maybe even more, if you deem it fit to do so), in order to establish a decent player base for this game - I for one do not enjoy playing on a server where, besides me, there's less people active than the total number of fingers on both of my hands - for me, that defeats the purpose of a MMO.

Cheers for reading, awaiting a reply.

Vasheen - CoG, Aeria, server 9.

regarding the merging, I have been recorded and sent, we will try considering it, and welcome to joyheat.

Quote Originally Posted by Danier View Post
    regarding the merging, I have been recorded and sent, we will try considering it, and welcome to joyheat.
    Danier,

Maybe you can consider of merging them with Koram:S1 and S2 which both are also very lonely servers.

one week has past since my original post, any update on this matter or does "considering it" means an indefinite postponement in this case ?

if so, then you can be sure i will definetly not be logging in CoG anymore other than for daily stuff that takes less than 2 mins to do, let alone invest RL money into it.

Thank you for you concern, regarding the merging, we have been sent for discussing, we will show announcement when there is a merge for it.

Hi, I am from joyheat, wild tangent, server 1. Our server is in the same situation, but no merger. We have only 5 active players on the server. I know because our alliance has all the members, because no other alliances have active members. Some old characters will sign in every month or so, just to see if it is the same. Even if you were to merge Aeria, server 9 we would still need another server merged just to have an acceptable number of active players. Many features of the game are not playable because of low active players. Please fix this and make Call of Gods more enjoyable for many active players spread out among many servers....this would help alot! More competition means more gold being spent.

-kuminatcha
    joyheat, Wild Tangent :s1

Quote Originally Posted by Kuminatcha View Post
    Hi, I am from joyheat, wild tangent, server 1. Our server is in the same situation, but no merger. We have only 5 active players on the server. I know because our alliance has all the members, because no other alliances have active members. Some old characters will sign in every month or so, just to see if it is the same. Even if you were to merge Aeria, server 9 we would still need another server merged just to have an acceptable number of active players. Many features of the game are not playable because of low active players. Please fix this and make Call of Gods more enjoyable for many active players spread out among many servers....this would help alot! More competition means more gold being spent.

-kuminatcha
    joyheat, Wild Tangent :s1
    ok, I record and sent your opinion too. We will try considering it.

Hi ,I am also on one of the aeria servers , Please take this request for server mergers very seriously , if you do not merge as many of the servers as possible you will make it impossible for many to continue playing , I am sure this is what you do not want and neither do we , but we do need listening to , we are the ones that make the game and spend the gold !! Many servers now have unsustainable amount of players to make it viable , surely you must see that?? It is in the best interests of Joyheat and the players for you to comply , not only would it increase game enjoyment but also we would spend more gold.. I do hope you guys listen... Many thanks

I agree Vasheen. Since my last post, we have lost one out of the five active players on our server. We now have four active players on JOYHEAT, WILD TANGENT : S1.
    There is not much incentive to level up anymore, so I will just be logging in for dailies until we have a merger. I hope they can fix this soon, there are so many other games out there now. I may be moving on soon if not fixed.

-kuminatcha

well, my last post was on 28.06 and we're in 05.08 today and no action taken yet.

guess that's kind of an auto-reply as to what's going to go on regarding the realm merger, or rather yet should I be saying "what's not going to happen regarding the realm merger" instead ?