Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Announcement] How to bind your account? (To Aeriagames players)

Administrator

[Announcement] How to bind your account? (To Aeriagames players)

Dear player

Thanks for your to COG all the time.
    Due to the expiration of contract, Aeriagames will not provide any further service to COG at June.
    So we will transfer our game and service to Joyheat, another operator which we trust that they will provide better gaming experience to players.

How to transfer your character profile to Joyheat:

Use your server number, character name and inventory code to transfer your profile to Joyheat.
    The data won't be lost during transfer.

Steps:
    A. regist at www.joyheat.com (skip this step if you already have a Joyheat account)

B. select your COG server from list, server number is still the same(Only For Aeriagames Players

C. enter your character name and inventory code in the panel, if you have any trouble during transfer, contact customer service with no hesitation

D. you can continue your journey after you successfully connect your character to Joyheat, and you will get a prize for your first login at Joyheat

I have done this transfer but have yet to be able to log into the game... Freezes during the "loading player profile" stage of the log in. Think it's time to drop CoG for good.

You are doing better than me then. I don't even get to loading player profile, just a dark screen. Not only didn't Aeria care but CoG doesn't give a **** either. Screw this game.

What server you placing them on ???? s16

Quote Originally Posted by FairieKing View Post
    I have done this transfer but have yet to be able to log into the game... Freezes during the "loading player profile" stage of the log in. Think it's time to drop CoG for good.
    Hi, I found that you have been transfered successfully, do you still have the problem now?

is there a problem with the aeria players? NONE of the aeria servers will load!!! I can load any other server on here, just not any of the aeria servers.

Quote Originally Posted by WMD View Post
    is there a problem with the aeria players? NONE of the aeria servers will load!!! I can load any other server on here, just not any of the aeria servers.
    same here

so much for our new provider

Been trying to login this morning (US) still nothing

Get off your assesss and FIX THE DAMM SERVERS!

same here.... can't get on...... not happy