Thread: Gold Cave

Gold Cave

Now this is something that needs to be address seeing how this icon seems to be a perm thing when you click the three hour must get five stones, six hour must give ten stones, twelve hour must give 20 stones in this selection I can say I have been doing the twelve hour one every day the only thing that cave does is drop silver and gives hero exp. I am not sure if anyone else that is doing this gold cave icon and not sure if anyone else is not receiving the twenty stone that says "must drop". This would be something of a good bonus if it worked the way it says when you select the time, but having 25 days of one too two times a day without getting must drop I can tell you is frustrating to say the least. If this gold cave icon is suppose to be there would you mind fixing the "must drop part" if this gold cave icon is not suppose to be there please remove it

Hi,sorry for bringing you the trouble and slow reply which I must apology. And you mean the stones bonus don't "must drop" as the icon selections describe,I will submit this case.Thank you for your reminding.

Danier, gold cave have another issue. that is lv.3 cave require 3 heroes to explore, so 8 lv3 cave will be 24 heroes to explore, but we can only recruit 22 heroes limited.
    pls calcu carefully when you make something in event. i just expand and upgrade 8 lv3 cave, and ofcourse can explore only 7 cave. its sad. losing 90k silver each 12hours.

Hello, I have told the dev your confuse, and pls wait for the coming answer.

Hi Danier, any answer yet?